Simple savings tips to help you - 6 really easy steps to get you making the most of your savings.
1) Set up a regular deposit into a savings account.
2) Make use of you tax free savings allowance
3) Be clear in you savings priorities, know what you saving for and make a decision about how important that goal is relative to your other spending
4) Take a board view of you savings; do you pay of a mortgage or pay into a pension.
5) Understand that you income profile will change over time and that you savings plan needs to reflect this
6) Look at you costs and consider any quick wins such as consolidating borrowing on credit cards or reconsidering that gym membership or other discretionary spending